Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tiny Update:

Hi Everybody!

We are having a blast on this trip.  Tyler was invited to ESPN's "The Opening" at the Nike World Headquarters in Beaverton, and we have been enjoying this whole event, and watching him play.  We are so proud!  The games will be televised today on ESPNU, if you have time for t.v. on this busy Saturday.  Tyler is QB #15 on the red/white and blue team.

We also spent Thursday in Kelso at our grandson Johnny's baseball tournament; his team is working their way up to the Little League World Series ... they rock.  Johnny is one of the pitchers and an awesome hitter too.  This is all so fun.  I've also been able to spend quality time with my BFF Nancy, yay!

I've taken hundreds of pictures this week (oh, yes, Cary and I did make it to the zoo!) and will be making several slideshows when I get home.  I'll begin posting again on Monday.

Love ya!

Kathy

3 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Aw, I don't get that channel. I'll bet you are busting buttons with pride.
And to have another that is excelling in baseball?? Lucky you.
Looking forward to the pictures.

BECKY said...

Glad you're having a great time, Kathy!

Lynn said...

Sounds like you're having loads of fun!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":