Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, July 15, 2011

This Week's SkyWatch Friday, Shadow Shot Sunday and Weekend Reflections:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Isn't this cool?  I took it last week in Tigard, Oregon.  The hotel that we were staying at is the light colored building reflected in the mirrored building next to it.  Even though I took it, it takes my breath away.  I hope that you really enjoy it too. 


Thank you to everybody who has been visiting me and leaving lovely comments.  I'm sorry that I am behind (I was gone nearly a week and am still playing catch up).  I'll be by to visit you soon!  

This is a SkyWatch Friday post.  Please CLICK HERE for beautiful sky shots from around the world.



This is also a Weekend Reflections post, my first time!  Please "CLICK HERE" click here to see beautiful reflections photos.



This is a Shadow Shot Sunday post too.  It is now linked up to Tracy at Hey Harriet so please "CLICK HERE", if you want to check out cool shadow shots worldwide.



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

18 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Hi Kathy this shot is beautiful. The reflection is amazing!

SWF

James said...

What a great shot! You should link this to Weekend Reflections too.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Very cool photo. The mirrored image is shimmery, like something not quite real. Nice!

Grammy Goodwill said...

What a great picture. Small world connection: my brother in law lives in Tigard. We've never been there though.

Kathy A. Johnson said...

An amazing and beautiful shot!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody! James thanks for the invite; I'll probably be a regular contributor on Weekend Reflections now.

Shirley @ The Gardening LIfe said...

It is a nice clear and crisp reflection! Good shot!

Stef said...

What a cool shot. Nice reflections. Here is my Shadow Shot. See you around!

Linda said...

Really wonderful shadows here!! :)

Sylvia K said...

Lovely shadows and reflections, Kathy! Sounds like a wonderful time! I spent a lot of time in Tigard when I lived in Hillsboro, they're both great places! It does sound as though all of you had a wonderful time!! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

This is a dazzling reflection! You were certainly in the right place at the right time to capture this one.

TALKING SHADOWS?

Imagine a shadow could talk
In whisper or rumble or squawk;
Just what would it say
To make you go, “Hey!
You’re just a chip off the old block!”?


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Shadows abound here and here

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very good photography of this modern building.
Wonderful reflection.

Regards!

Karl said...

Beautiful shot with a wonderful reflection, well done!

Hey Harriet said...

That is such a cool photo! Don't worry about being behind in blog visiting. It happens. We all understand all too well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Hootin Anni said...

Yes, I agree...breathtaking. My first reaction was "Wow...the glass reflection is soooooooo clean". Not around here...the salt water seems to fog up windows/glass real fast.

Incredible photo. Oh and Tyler Rocks our world too.



My shadow this week is of a horn cleat [what you use to tie up a boat at the dock]

LINK

Hope your weekend has treated you well.

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's a gorgeous shot!

My shadows, hope you can visit and see. Have a great week ahead!

Unknown said...

What a spectacular shot. You are a great photographer. I hear you on the being behind. My visiting has gotten so far behind I don't know if I'll ever catch up. :(

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you! Now I'm off to visit you, if I haven't yet. Still trying to get caught up.

Kathy M.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":