Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, December 4, 2009

The Ducks Are Going to the Rosebowl!

Last night at 6:00, I thought, well it doesn't get much better than this!  Sitting in my pretty Christmasy living room with my handsome husband and nice dogs, watching the kickoff of the University of Oregon and Oregon State University Civil War game.  The most important Civil War game they had ever played ... because the stakes were so high.  Whoever won would be playing Ohio State in the Rose Bowl in January.  


Facebook friends were rooting for their favorite team.  Mostly for the Ducks, but there were still quite a few Beaver fans.  Throughout the game, though, there were more Duck fans who posted.  I'm not really sure why, because it was a very close game all the way through. 


I was so proud when Oregon won.   I know these pictures of the t.v. screen are kind of dorky, but this is my online diary, and I wanted to record it.  It was history in the making!  Yeah, GO DUCKS!!!    I know that OSU is very disappointed.  The Ducks ruined their chance last year to go to the bowl game too.  

I found it very touching when Chip Kelly, the U of O coach, gave a nice hug to the OSU quarterback.  That was nice. 




 

 

 

 


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":