Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

LRM, Inc. Christmas Party 2009:

Last night we had a great Christmas party for the guys who work for us, and for their wives and girlfriends.  We were also happily surprised to have Casey, Savanna, CJ and Courtney join us.  That made the party all the better!  Old friends and new friends gathered together to celebrate another year of working together.  Special thanks to Mike, April and Ruth for helping out so much.  Please check out the slide show above for even more pictures.

We ate a BBQ Prime Rib (thank you, Mike for cooking it!) with Grandma's Green Beans, baked potatoes, Ceaser Salad, roasted herb potatoes, corn, garlic bread and snacks.  There was a lot of food, and it was delicious!




Kathy and Cary



Mike and Cary BBQ the prime rib.



 Jimmy and Sam

 
Howard and Cary

 
CJ and Courtney


 
Darrold and Gina


 
Gina, April, Kathy and Angie


 
Jimmy, Casey and Savanna


 
Ruth, Cary and April

 
Kenny and Ruth


 
Angie and Herb


 
Me and Sam


 
Herb, Kathy and Darrold


 
Mike and Cary


 
 Gina and Kathy


 
Howard and Mike



 
April and Ruth


 
Herb and Darrold


 
 Kenny


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":