Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Matthews Family Christmas Eve 2009:

This was a really nice Christmas Eve.  Lots of fun with the Matthews side of the family, and the last time for a few years that we will have Casey, Savanna, C.J. and Courtney here at Christmas.  Here are some of the pictures ... there are two slide shows above featuring the rest of the photos.


Christmas Eve at the Matthews


Beverly, Tess, Troy 
and Grandma Pearl

 
Beverly, Tess and Troy


 C.J. and Courtney

 
Logen, Kathy, C.J., Maykayla, 
Courtney and Ethan

 
 Ethan, Grandma Darlene, Logen,
Maykayla, Courtney and C.J.

 
Maykayla, Logen, Grandma Julia, 
Courtney, C.J. and Ethan

 
 Cary and Holly
(That is Cary's H.S. graduation picture behind him.)


 
 Logen and C.J.

 
 Beverly, Ethan and Troy

 
 Savanna and Kathy

 
 Tess

 
 Sammie

 
 Darlene and Cary

 
Sam, Jimmy and Logen

 
 Holly, Beverly, Troy, 
Brittany, Megan and Tess


 
 Darlene and Cary

 
 Ethan and Larry

 
 Beverly, Tess and Todd
Brittany, Megan, Julia, 
Sam and Logen


 Megan's boyfriend and Tess 

 
C.J., Casey and Courtney



No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":