Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kansas Grandkids 2009:

We just received some new pictures from our Kansas grandchildren and wanted to share them with you.  We are so proud of these guys, and are looking forward to seeing them in the near future.


Tyler, 15.


 
Tyler is a sophomore and the starting varsity quarterback at his high school.  In 6 starts this season, he passed over 1000 yards.  The college recruiters already have their eyes on this guy.


 
Halie, age 14.



Halie is a cheerleader at their high school of 1600 people.  She has been cheering for several years now.  You can tell that she is beautiful inside and out.



 
Cameron, age 12.


 
Cameron was the starting quarterback for his junior high school this year. He just made the A Team for basketball, and this is the first year he has ever played basketball!  Jock.  :>)

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":