Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary

"50 Years together in life's journey is not about arriving at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ... holy shit ... 
what a ride!"


Jenny and the cupcakes that she helped to make.


That is what it said on my Aunt and Uncle's invitation.  We were surprising Nanny, my aunt, on Sunday.  It was also her birthday.  We all gathered in the community room of a nice apartment complex over by Valley River Center in Eugene.  There were easily 100 people there.  I took 200 pictures and put them in a slide show and shared them on Facebook.  There were a lot of people that I didn't know, so I decided to not post them all on here.  Just some of my favorites.


Nanny and Uncle Chunk


Nigel, Ethan and Mom


Jen, Kristi and Jen


Kari, Cary, Nigel and Ethan


Nanny

Cary and Uncle Frank


Casey


Cary and Grandma Jody


Nigel, Casey and Ethan


Kristi, Me and Kari


Ethan, Me and Nigel


Uncle Chunk and Uncle Frank 


Fernando and his new little family.


Rachel, Michael and Nanny


Jen and Nanci


Aunt Mardy

Mom and Sally, with Nanci, 
Kristi and Danny in the background.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Mom looks just the same, except for the silver in her hair and NO cigarette hanging:) She even has her hair the same way.Tell her I said, Hi!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":