Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

School Play Dance Partners:


Little Missy and Mr. G.

A few days ago, Mayberry's elementary school had a school play.  It was a slapstick variety show called "Lighten Up".  I didn't know about it beforehand, or I would have been there for sure.  One of my great-nephews was in it and so were these two sweeties.  Everybody forgot to invite me.

Little Missy and Mr. G. were dancers.  During practice, the kids got to choose their own dance partners.  The story goes that Mr. G. was getting a little panicky because nobody had chosen him yet, so Little Missy picked him.  She doesn't like to see anybody feel upset.  Little Missy is just like that: nice.  Mr. G. turned out to be a good choice, because they are both the same height, were both into dancing and they both took the whole thing seriously.  Plus, they like each other.  It shows.

Little Missy wore her beautiful new dress, and Mr. G. put on his best tie for the occasion.  To hear it from April (Little Missy's mother) they were the best dancing couple on stage.  I can tell for sure that they were the happiest and most precious!

 

2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Okay, you just made my day. What a sweet pair!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, that picture and story made my day too. Too cute!

Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":