Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, May 17, 2010

First Wife's Club:

Susan and Julia

This is Susan (Cary's first wife) and Julia (Larry's first wife).  They are sister-in-laws.  They are the ones in the Matthews Family who grew up together, had all the babies, spent their Christmases together, and tried their best to train up their husbands the way-they-should-go together.

They are the ones who share with me the fruit of their labor ... all these kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews and great-nieces and nephews that I am now so blessed to have around me.  Thanks, you two!

I know that Susan is my step-wife, but I'm not sure if Julia is my sister-in-law or not, since I didn't know her back then.  I am going to go ahead and claim her as such anyway.  It was really fun to get to know Susan and Julia even better this weekend, and I am very glad that they were here.

I miss my sister-in-laws, Kathy and Cathy, the ones that I did the same things with that Julia and Susan did.  

P.S. - Julia, thanks for reading my blog!


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":