Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Andy Deardorff's Make a Wish Trip to Orange County Choppers:



Meet our friend, Andy Deardorff.  Andy was our neighbor when Nigel and I moved into the little house next door to Audrey and Gary's on the lower McKenzie.  Audrey also used to watch Casey when he was a baby. 

Andy is fighting leukemia, and yesterday KVAL did a news segment of Andy and his family going to New York to visit the guys at Orange County Choppers last August, thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Andy is doing well over all, but please keep him and his family in your prayers.  Thanks!

Here are links to the KVAL video and article: 


KVAL's Article on Andy's Trip




I did a short post on their trip last year:  
Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Andy's Make-A-Wish Trip:

 Andy with Paul, Sr. at Orange County Choppers

(Photo from Audrey's Facebook page.)

 

Our friend Andy is fighting leukemia. The Make-A-Wish Foundation sent Andy and his family to New York to visit the guys at Orange County Choppers. They had a great time. Yeah! 

 

Links:

http://www.wish.org/
http://orangecountychoppers.com/occ/index.html


2 comments:

BECKY said...

OH, how sweet! What an angelic face he has. I will never understand why little children get cancer......

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

I know, he is sweet isn't he? It is a hard thing when little kids get sick.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":