Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Potty Pony Pals:


This isn't an advertisement.  Well it kind of is, but I am putting it on here in the spirit of somebody in my neighborhood doing something really cool.

Doreen Rutherford is the wife of one of our good customers, Dan Rutherford.  I met her once several years ago when Cary and I were wandering around Sunriver one hot summer evening, but I don't really know her. 

Dan stopped by the yard yesterday, and was telling us about his wife's company, Potty Pony Pals.  Doreen has created a potty training system that usually works in one day.  I looked up her website and thought, this is so neat!  So, if you know anybody getting ready to ditch the diapers, check this out:

Link to Potty Pony Pals.com:


2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

I'm glad my kids are well past this stage, but when the grand babies come along some day I'll keep this in mind. Very fun idea. I bet the little ones love it.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

I guess they really do, and they learn quick. The cartoon video is all about how the pony hates to get wet and his friends put an umbrella over him when it rains; help him cross the stream without getting wet, etc.

I'm glad that I don't have to deal with diapers anymore too!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":