Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Shelly!



This is our niece, Shelly.  Today is her birthday.  I have been thinking about doing a post on how great I think she is, and now seems to be a good day to do that. 

Shelly is sweet, smart, caring, thoughtful, nice, and is a great mother, wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and friend.  She put herself through school over time as she worked in her sister's daycare, graduated as a paralegal, and now has a great job.  Way to go, Shelly!

Shelly has been spending her recent weekends driving her boys around the state so that they can compete in BMX racing.  A couple of weeks ago, her boy Treavor won the Governor's Cup.  From what I could tell by her texts, they had to drive to several cities in western Oregon in one day to race in each town.  That is one committed mom, to do all of that driving by herself!

Any holiday that comes around, you can count on a best wishes text from her, which is so nice.  Another thoughtful thing that she does is to stop by the cemetery often with the kids, bringing angels and flowers to put on Grandpa Troy and Grandpa Jim and Grandma Pearl's graves.


Anyway, you know that I love giving shout-outs to those who are awesome, and this one is for our gal Shelly.  


Happy Birthday, Shelly!  We love you and are very proud of you.

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":