Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A New Look:

Hello.


As you can see, I have been working on the look and organization of my blog over the past couple of days.  I made a separate blog for the majority if my slide shows.  You can find it under "Slide Show" on the sidebar along with my other blogs.

I still kept some travel and museum slide shows on here, but not as many.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Kathy

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Kathy! I like the "New Look"! Also, I think it was a good idea to do your slide shows differently, because I think that was the reason your blog took a really long time to appear! Your picture and story about your little girls and your life "back then" was touching. I know what you mean about feeling bad or sad about some things from the past, but you did the best you could, at the time, and like you said, they turned out to be wonderful women! Reading all that, and about Cary, made me smile, believe it or not! :)

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, Becky. I didn't know that it was loading slowly for so many people. I do have a lot of stuff on here.

I appreciate your understanding what I was trying to say about the past too. I just feel like somebody out there needs to know that things do get better and needs a "hope boost".

:>)

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Hi Kathy - I like it! My laptop didn't always cooperate with the loading process. The background is really pretty, too. :P

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

I'm sorry you guys, I didn't know until Dawn wrote her comment. Thank you for sticking with me!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":