Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Watery Wednesday: Paulina Lake, Newberry Crater, Oregon

All of these pictures were taken at Paulina Lake, at one time or another.  This photo of the Bald Eagle getting his fish was taken last August.  There were actually two of them arguing over who was going to get that particular dinner, but by the time I got my camera organized and zoomed in, I was very lucky to get the picture of this one.  As with any of the photos on this blog, you can click on it to enlarge for better viewing. 



These were all taken at the marina at Paulina Lake Lodge:



There was a touch of an algea bloom at the time I took these:










I am submitting this post to Watery Wednesday.  
Please click here to go see more beautiful watery shots!




If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

11 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Oh wow I think by this time people can't wait to visit this place again. Happy Wednesday!
Watery Wednesday

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Geeze, Kim, thanks!

Martha Z said...

You remind me of how much we have enjoyed our visits to this part of Oregon.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh Kathy, your pics are just so beautiful! I love the scenery, the lake with the boats, I love it!

Thank you so much for your lovely and sweet comments...look at my latest posts, C'mas was a long time ago! I'd love to see more of your post and to have more visits from you. Happy rest of the week
FABBY

Donnie said...

This really looks like a lovely place to spend the day. Beautiful photos.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

What really beautiful pictures. I love the first one with the eagle. You are a wonderful photographer.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

hahahaaa...I'm so glad you found the last post, I didn't want you to think I'm a lazy girl! I love playing with dishes and other stuff! Thank you honey for your lovely, lovely comments on my mom's dishes...I even remember "having" to wash them when I was a kid in the 60's...who wants to.

Lets keep in touch Oregon lady.

XOXO
FABBY

Mel_Cole said...

Wow, I love the water scenes...Wish I could wash my feet there. :) Stunning!

You can visit my page at my Watery Wednesday.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody, now I am going to see yours, if I haven't yet. Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The shot of the eagle is fabulous, Kathy!

FIDDLE-DE-DEW

Hey, diddle, diddle,
The dew on my fiddle
Is making it hard to play!

Hey, diddle, diddle,
I need a new fiddle
With all the dew washed away!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Susannah in the Shower

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi MMT ... thank you! That was just a stroke of luck. Wish I could have gotten both of them going at it, but one was pretty lucky.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":