Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Washington Bridge Inspectors at Work:

This is our son-in-law, John:  

John is a great guy.  This is a post about what he does for work.

The Everett, Washington newspaper HearaldNet just posted an article on Washington bridge inspectors at work.  The guy in the yellow hard hat is our son-in-law, engineer, bridge inspector John.  I copied and pasted a few photos from the article here.  To read the whole article and see more photos, please click here.






Thanks to John and his co-workers, our bridges are as safe as possible.  Thanks, John!  In August 2009, I did another post on John at work.  Please click here to link up to that post: John at Work.
The photos there are kind of small, so I am re-posting them here:










Geeze, John, you are brave.  Not many of us can even fathom doing what you do.  Stay safe!



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

5 comments:

Pat - Arkansas said...

Wow! Awe-inspiring bridges. Your son-in-law has a highly responsible job; I'm happy for everyone crossing your bridges that he does it well.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, Pat!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy- this is really cool, I'll have to show John. Looks scary to me. I think the older he gets he's ready to not be up there anymore. Shanna

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hey, Shanna! It is awesome, but does look very scary. Can he retire early?

Anonymous said...

Really good post!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":