Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Prayer Requests:





Our beloved Lady Katherine is undergoing major surgery today.  She estimated that the surgery was going to last 8 - 10 hours.  In addition, her father just underwent major heart surgery this week.   After spending all day at the hospital with her father and having 6 hours of tests done on herself, Lady Katherine came home and stayed up all night long preparing not only today's Tea Time Tuesday, but several for weeks to come.  What a wonderful and special woman she is, to think of us during her recuperation time.

Lady Katherine mentioned that some had asked for a mailing address so that they could send her cards, and this is what she wrote:

"Many of you have asked for an address to send cards and gifts, so sweet of you all, but not necessary. This is the address to our Old General Store/Bistro Cafe we have bought and working on opening in a few months, it will have a large room, where we will have a Tea Room also."

Leesburg Mercantile
Lady Katherine
289 Hwy 481
Pelahatchie, Mississippi 39145





We have another huge prayer request today.  Our beloved Marty, the hostess for Table Top Tuesdays, announced on Monday that her grandson broke both of his legs in an awful skiing accident in Oregon.  Please pray for his full recovery, and for Marty and her family during this rough time.  Marty flew out to be with them.  God bless you, Marty, and know that we are praying for all of you.





The Coloradolady, who brings us Vintage Thingie Thursday, did a post a couple of weeks ago about this darling little baby, who is fighting cancer.  Please click here to read that post.  At that time, I put Princess Reagan under the Prayer Request's  box on my sidebar, but I am highlighting her today on here along with Lady Katherine and Marty's grandson.  Please keep this princess and her family in your prayers.  Thanks so much!



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

7 comments:

Donnie said...

So much need in this world. They will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jessa said...

Thanks for passing along these needs, they will be in my prayers.

Shanae Branham said...

I am glad I stopped by today so that I could put Lady Katherine in my prayers.

liberal sprinkles said...

my thoughts are with them, Kathy.

LV said...

Seems the bad news these days is greater than the good. May the good Lord bless and heal these families in his own way.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh, this post sent chills down my arms as I read each and every one in need. I've lost contact with Lady Katherine over the last months of blogging...and I'm glad you shared her mailing address.

The other two, with the two broken legs...how awful and then, the little babe so tiny and fragile...it's like God will work his miracles on this one. How tender this makes my heart.


Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Your comments and visit are always a welcomed treat for me.

My Thursday Themesong Link Anni's Song

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody. I know that on this post there are many who didn't comment but who are praying. I'm sure that Lady Katherine and Marty will appreciate the comments left on their blogs.

Anni ... I have been getting those goosebumps the past month a lot. It is like something is going on, getting us all in touch with each other.

God bless you all, my friends.

Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":