Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

SkyWatch Friday: The Last of the Snow?

I took these pictures on Monday, and I think that they may show the last of our snow.  I hope so!  Our studded tires are suppose to be off by tomorrow.  Today (Thursday) is supposed to be warm (60*) and beautiful.  Yay for Mayberry!  Traditionally, our spring isn't too much to shout about around here, because it still freezes at night.  I don't put out any flowers or hanging baskets until June.  Still, we do have a few trees around here that leaf out and look pretty. 













Enjoy your weekend!

 

I am submitting this post into SkyWatch Friday.  Please CLICK HERE to see beautiful sky shots from around the world!



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

5 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

nice shots.. Happy weekend!

Sylvia K said...

Winter does just keep hanging on here in the northwest doesn't it, Kathy!! Terrific captures even if I am tired of the cold! I shouldn't complain, at least we don't have SNOW! Happy SWF! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Gloria said...

Beautiful photos, but I am ready for the Spring and the flowers! Hurry up warm weather! ;)
Best,
Gloria

forgetmenot said...

Goodbye snow, hello spring. It just has to be coming soon. Lovely shots of the sky-even if it is still cold up there. Have a good weeekend--what happened to Mon, Tues, Wed, --did I miss them? Mickie :)

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, ladies!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":