Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #146 : Summerfest in Bend, Oregon 2010

For today's Shadow Shot Sunday, I decided to pull out some shadow shots from last summer.  Each year, downtown Bend has a festival called Summerfest ... as I watch the snow come down outside right now, it is good to remember that it does get hot and sunny here in Central Oregon.  We just have to wait it out!


For all the pictures that we took that day, please check out the slide show at the top of the page.

























I am entering this post into Tracy's Shadow Shot Sunday over at "Hey Harriet!"  Please take a moment to look at beautiful shadow photos from around the world.




If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

19 comments:

Donnie said...

I just love all your shadow photos. Beautiful shots.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, Donnie. :>)

Catherine said...

nice sequence of shots for the day...

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, Catherine.

forgetmenot said...

I love that first shot--very different and creative. I've been pulling out shots from the past too because I wanted somethings with color in them and that is still hard to come by. It has warmed up considerably and you can tell Spring is right around the corner. I'm anxious to take some shots of pretty spring flowers. Have a great weekend. Mickie

Ms. Becky said...

Hi there OGCJ, it's been awhile since I've visited. your photos are still glorious though. I'm wondering about that logo on the green chair backs. does that mean something? I love all the umbrella shots! this looks like it was a fun time. have a great weekend!

Ralph said...

This looks like a great place for a festival, a place for food, music and beautiful and fun attractions. The amount of seating suggests many will be there on a beautiful summer day. A gathering of fun seekers...

Hey Harriet said...

What a super collection of photos! That Summerfest event sure looks fun! I'm smitten with the first photo!

PS - your link in Mr Linky wasn't working. Well, it was working, but it was a link to my blog. I just corrected it now so that it will transport folk to your blog :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Kathy!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shadows!

My Shadow Shot, have a blessed Sunday!

J.Rylie.C said...

Pretty shots!

My First Shadow Shot Entry hope you can visit.

PS.. I am now your follower.

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautiful shadow shots, lots of them, including the lovely shadows and reflections in your header photo!
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Hootin Anni said...

Looks like loads of fun for the day!! Wonderful array of shadows too!

Sunday's Link for you: My "Moon"rock Shadow

Gemma Wiseman said...

Fantastic collection of stunning photos! The first photo, in particular, is a unique shadowy artwork!

Anonymous said...

Love your phhttp://barbiboo-bea.blogspot.com/otos the first is my favourite. Barbiboo

Kathe W. said...

wonderful breath of summer shots!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody!

Ms. Becky, the logo on the chairs are the logo for "Pronghorn", a resort community in the Bend area.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day this would be.
Great photos.

Heather said...

Great photos! You have a nice eye for pictures. The colors are so bright. I love festivals like this!! =D

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you for stopping by, Joan and Heather. It was a fun, fun day. Bend has several festivals a year, and we try to go to them all. I appreciate your comments!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":