Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello ...

Well, how is everybody doing today?  Welcome, too, new folks from Sunday Songs.  I have been working hard on adding a lot of Jimmy Buffett videos on my Slide Shows blog today.

This morning, I was working on a big slide show project:  "McMenamins of  Oregon and Washington".   The hardest part is finding all of my photos that I have taken over the past several years that relate a certain project.  Sometimes I can find them on Picasa, or on Windows Gallery (which I used before I got Picasa), but then I can't find them under "My Pictures" to upload them.  It's a nightmare!  Oh, well, it keeps me busy.  Here is a link to what I've been working on.  I'll keep adding to it over time: McMenamins of Oregon and Washington

I am trying to diversify where I keep my photos.  My blogs are one place where I keep them.  I've been working on my Slide Shows blog a lot this week, to save them by category. I just don't want to place all of my eggs in one basket, if you know what I mean. 
  

Please click here to go to see my new design and all of the Jimmy Buffett videos: Slide Shows by Kathy Matthews.   

I hope that you all have a great week this week.  God bless, take care, and please keep on coming back to visit us here in Mayberry.


I am submitting this to Natasha's "5 minutes just for me"  Sunday Songs.  Please click here for more:  "5 Minutes Just For Me"




.
If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.


5 comments:

Donnie said...

I have quite a few Jimmy Buffett CD's and we love to listen to them in the car.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Donnie, me too!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

We used to live in Key West...Jimmy Buffetland. LOL Great stuff!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lisa ... that must have been a fun time! I've never been to Florida ... I think Biloxi was the closet I've been.

LindyLouMac said...

Still catching up on last weeks Sunday Song entries. Calling by from Italy via 5 Minutes Just For Me to listen to your selection. Thankyou for sharing.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":