Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Taylors Crossing: Leon and Kimberly Taylor's Band

This video is of my friend Leon and his friend Dave.  Good stuff:


Taylors Crossing Website

Time to give another shout-out to my friend from high school, Leon, and his beautiful wife Kimberly.  They are a music duo who writes and performs their own music, and are busy producing CD's.  Rumor has it that Kimberly may be on "America's Got Talent" this season.

I hope that you enjoy the video above of Leon and his friend Dave that was posted the other day on You Tube.  In the one below, Kimberly is singing, "My Baby Loves Me Just The Way That I Am"   I love the part at the very end, when she looks right at Leon and you just know that she could have written that song about him.  Too sweet!






Leon posted this on Facebook in response to this blog post: 

"Hey, thanks for the Kudos! We can pretty much go wherever can be reached - mostly by wheels. That video w/ "My baby loves me" was at the finals of the Colgate (now Texaco) Nashville Country Showdown.  We are the backing band for the finalists/contestants in NorCal, Nevada, Montana, Washington/Idaho,Oregon and the finals before Nashville."    Here is the link to the Texaco Country Showdown.


That's great, you guys, and you are very welcome!



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

2 comments:

Donnie said...

I hope Kimberly makes it because they definitely have talent.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thanks, Donnie!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":