Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SkyWatch Friday ~ La Pine, Oregon Clouds in July 2010















I don't know about you guys, but I see faces everywhere in the photos above.  Hint ... look for the eyes.  :>)


I am joining up with SkyWatch Friday!   Please click here to check out amazing sky shots from throughout the world.




If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Incredible captures, Kathy! And such gorgeous cloud formations! I love it when we get those. I do hope you have a wonderful weekend and get lots more beautiful shots!

Sylvia

Keith W said...

Great clouds! Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing your sky with us!

forgetmenot said...

Kathy, Such beautiful clouds--I always love the bright colors in the sky, but sometimes just a beautiful blue sky with white puffy clouds is about as good as it gets. Have a great weekend too--it goes sooooooo fast. Mickie

Dhemz said...

oh my...so stunning...awesome shots...great to be here. Hope you can check out my Skywatch entry as well. Thanks!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":